Once you can provide the right Gutor Model, part number, we most probably can quote you all of the enquired parts with 100% brand new and original parts of this brand or its sub brands.
Gutor Electronic LLC is a well-known, leading international manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems. The company’s was founded in 1946 and its head office is in Wettingen. For the past 45 years, Gutor Electronic LLC has installed numerous of UPS systems for different applications and requirements around the globe.
1946: Founded in Wettingen / Switzerland
Gutor Electronic has more than 45 years' experience providing uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems for the oil and gas, petrochemicals, nuclear, power generation, mining, transport, desalination and chemical industries. The company's head office is in Wettingen, Switzerland. Gutor has been part of Schneider Electric since 2007.
Customised UPS systems
At Schneider Electric, every step of a Gutor UPS system's lifecycle, from pre-sales and design through final testing and after-sales service, is custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. Of course, at the centre of our service lies a Gutor UPS, recognised worldwide for its reliability, quality and ability to withstand harsh industrial environments.
Our customers choose Gutor secure power solutions for the Schneider Electric full solution approach. Schneider Electric has designed its Gutor UPS systems primarily to satisfy stringent industry requirements, such as:
- Robust equipment that can withstand harsh environmental conditions
- A high degree of customisation
- Absolute reliability and the highest quality
Our Gutor UPS systems satisfy the strict safety requirements of our most demanding customers, including nuclear power plants. Gutor systems are qualified according to the IEEE standard as category 1E material, and often undergo seismic and environmental qualifications according to accepted procedures.
Gutor UPS systems include:
- PxW: AC UPS system, single and three phase
- PXP: industrial AC UPS with PFC rectifier
- WxW: AC inverter system, single and three phase
- SDC: rectifier / battery charger
- Mxx: industrial AC and DC SMPS modular platform
Spare parts are items of inventory that are used for the repair or replacement of failed or expired components, in order to ensure continued operation of the system. Spare parts fall under three major categories:
- Start-up spares: fuses and parts recommended during commissioning
- Critical spares: recommended for stock, essential for troubleshooting and repairs
- Consumables: parts that have a limited operational life and must be replaced at specific intervals