Established in 1994 and solely owned by the central government, The Export-Import Bank of China (China Eximbank) is a state policy bank under the direct leadership of the State Council. Its international credit ratings are compatible to the national sovereign ratings. At present, the Bank has seven business branches, six domestic representative offices and two overseas representative offices - one for Southern & Eastern Africa and the other is Paris Rep. Office. It has established and maintained correspondent relationship with 140 foreign banks worldwide.
As an important force in the backup system of foreign trade and economy and a significant component of the financial system, China Eximbank has developed into a key channel of policy financing for both Chinese export of mechanic and electronic products, complete set of equipment, and high- and new-tech products and undertaking of offshore construction contracts and overseas investment projects. Meanwhile, the Bank is also the major onlending bank of foreign government loans and the sole lending bank for Chinese Government Concessional Loan entrusted by the Chinese Government. The Bank is playing a more and more important role in promoting the development of the open and export-oriented economy of the country.
The main mandate of the Bank is to implement the state policies in industry, foreign trade and economy and finance to provide policy financial support so as to promote the export of Chinese mechanical and electronic products and high- and new-tech products, to support Chinese companies with comparative advantages to "go global" for offshore construction contracts and overseas investment projects, to develop and strengthen relations with foreign countries, and to enhance Sino-foreign economic and technological cooperation and exchanges.
* Export Credit (including Export Seller's Credit and Export Buyer's Credit);
* Loans to Overseas Construction Contract and Loans to Overseas Investment Projects
* Chinese Government Concessional Loan;
* International Guarantee;
* Onlending loans of foreign governments and financial institutions;
* International and domestic settlement and corporate deposits under the loan facilities provided by the Bank;
* Raising funds in domestic and international capital markets and money markets
* International inter-bank loans, organizing or participating in international and domestic syndicated loans;
* Renminbi inter-bank borrowing and lending and bond repurchases;
* Foreign exchange dealing and approved risk protection foreign exchange dealing for client;
* Creditworthiness investigation, consultation, appraisal and witness services which are relevant to the Bank's business;
* Other business approved or entrusted.
We sincerely hope to establish wide contacts and expand business cooperation with our partners and friends in financial, economic, and trade sectors both at home and abroad.