This flowmeter is unique in selecting measuring chamber material and in design. The state-of-the-art electronic expertise is used throughout with multiple function, all-electronic register. A magnetic sensor detects magnetic fields created by magnets embedded in the oval rotor in the wetted parts to obtain unfactored and factored pulses of extremely high sensitivity and reliability.
1. Accurate flowmetering is attributable to the inherent accuracy of oval flowmeter.
2. The register contains an LCD counter with multiple functions. View angle is freely adjustable.[Grand total flow, instantaneous flow rate (per-hour or per minute),
and resettable total flow selectable]
3. The LCD changes display modes with MODE switch at left of the register.
4. Small wetted parts count contributes to long life.
5. Flow output signal is compatible with a wide choice of remote receiving instruments for control, adjustment, record, and more applications.
LGV and LGD Series